missing /usr directory - Minix

This is a discussion on missing /usr directory - Minix ; Hi all: When I'm reading through the Minix3 text, the auther refer few times about /usr directory and the contects below it, But I can not find it inside the source tree(I only find one beneath etc folder), Is there ...

  1. missing /usr directory

    Hi all:

    When I'm reading through the Minix3 text, the auther refer few times
    about /usr directory and the contects below it, But I can not find it
    inside the source tree(I only find one beneath etc folder), Is there
    something missing or where can I find it?

  2. Re: missing /usr directory

    > When I'm reading through the Minix3 text, the auther refer few times
    > about /usr directory and the contects below it, But I can not find it
    > inside the source tree(I only find one beneath etc folder), Is there
    > something missing or where can I find it?

    Did you mount /usr ?
    Usually, the /usr tree is on another file system.

    Regards,
    Sebastian

+ Reply to Thread