how do i enable softscrolling? - Minix

This is a discussion on how do i enable softscrolling? - Minix ; hi ive read the input/output chapter in osdi im especially interested in how to enable softscrolling since my screendumps never seem to work as they should so i suppose thats because hardware scrolling is enabled is there a special command ...

  1. how do i enable softscrolling?

    hi
    ive read the input/output chapter in osdi
    im especially interested in how to enable softscrolling since my
    screendumps never seem to work as they should so i suppose thats
    because hardware scrolling is enabled
    is there a special command for that?
    thanx
    martin

  2. Re: how do i enable softscrolling?

    All,

    > im especially interested in how to enable softscrolling since my
    > screendumps never seem to work as they should so i suppose thats
    > because hardware scrolling is enabled
    > is there a special command for that?

    Control+F3, what else ;-)

    =Ben

  3. Re: how do i enable softscrolling?

    Hello,

    > ive read the input/output chapter in osdi
    > im especially interested in how to enable softscrolling since my
    > screendumps never seem to work as they should so i suppose thats
    > because hardware scrolling is enabled
    > is there a special command for that?

    Press F3 and monitor the first console (ALT+F1).

    Regards,
    Sebastian

  4. Re: how do i enable softscrolling?

    On 31 Jan., 10:30, Ben Gras wrote:
    > All,
    >
    > > im especially interested in how to enable softscrolling since my
    > > screendumps never seem to work as they should so i suppose thats
    > > because hardware scrolling is enabled
    > > is there a special command for that?

    > Control+F3, what else ;-)
    >
    > =Ben

    this doesnt work
    does this have to do with my german keyboard layout?

+ Reply to Thread