POSIX test suite fails - Minix

This is a discussion on POSIX test suite fails - Minix ; I have a setup that makes the POSIX test suite in /usr/src/test to fail. This happens while there is another user using the machine. The other user is running programs "nice t2 &", "nice t3 &" etc. It requires about ...

  1. POSIX test suite fails

    I have a setup that makes the POSIX test suite in /usr/src/test to
    fail. This happens while there is
    another user using the machine. The other user is running programs
    "nice t2 &", "nice t3 &" etc.
    It requires about 80 Mb of disk space on /home. Do you have that much
    on your machine and are You interested in repeating the test ? I can
    emaill you the t2.c t3.c t4.c t5.c t6.c as attachments.

    Karel

  2. Re: POSIX test suite fails

    Karel,

    I'd be glad to help out with the testing. There is plenty of vacancy
    on my machine.

    Ben

    On 2007-01-28, karel wrote:
    > I have a setup that makes the POSIX test suite in /usr/src/test to
    > fail. This happens while there is
    > another user using the machine. The other user is running programs
    > "nice t2 &", "nice t3 &" etc.
    > It requires about 80 Mb of disk space on /home. Do you have that much
    > on your machine and are You interested in repeating the test ? I can
    > emaill you the t2.c t3.c t4.c t5.c t6.c as attachments.
    >
    > Karel

  3. Re: POSIX test suite fails

    My hard drive was bad.
    Karel