putting mined manual page on a file for printing. - Minix

This is a discussion on putting mined manual page on a file for printing. - Minix ; How to print manual page for mined. I have working printer attached and can print a test file....

  1. putting mined manual page on a file for printing.

    How to print manual page for mined. I have working printer attached
    and can print a test file.

  2. Re: putting mined manual page on a file for printing.

    As far as I can tell from poking around on my Minix machine, there
    don't appear to be any readily available pre-formatted man pages.

    I had some slight success by piping the output of man directly
    into a file, but it was filled with characters that the terminal
    could not recognize.

    If you have access to another machine, have a look at these URLs:

    http://www.minix3.org/manpages/
    http://www.minix3.org/manpages/man9/mined.9.html

    Ben

    On 2007-01-28, karel wrote:
    > How to print manual page for mined. I have working printer attached
    > and can print a test file.

+ Reply to Thread