ftp client error - Minix

This is a discussion on ftp client error - Minix ; I can connect to a ftp server OK. But when I try to do "dir" or "get" I get the message: "500 Illegal PORT command. Any suggestions?...

  1. ftp client error

    I can connect to a ftp server OK. But when I try to do "dir" or "get" I
    get the message:
    "500 Illegal PORT command. Any suggestions?

  2. Re: ftp client error

    On Jan 27, 1:53 am, "karel" wrote:
    > I can connect to a ftp server OK. But when I try to do "dir" or "get" I
    > get the message:
    > "500 Illegal PORT command. Any suggestions?

    You probably need to be in passive mode.

    -Al

  3. Re: ftp client error

    when I switch to passive mode and the try do to "ls"
    I get this:
    ftp: error in ioctl NWIOTCPCONN: invalid argument

+ Reply to Thread