italian translations - Minix

This is a discussion on italian translations - Minix ; Ok Ben, but how can i attach the files to a message?I have to use the mail address of the group, but I don't know it. Some help? Thanks Davide...

  1. italian translations

    Ok Ben, but how can i attach the files to a message?I have to use the
    mail address of the group, but I don't know it.
    Some help?
    Thanks
    Davide

  2. Re: italian translations

    All,

    > Ok Ben, but how can i attach the files to a message?I have to use the
    > mail address of the group, but I don't know it.
    > Some help?

    Can you post them on a website? If not, try to mail them to me
    (beng@few.vu.nl).

    =Ben

+ Reply to Thread