new italian translations - Minix

This is a discussion on new italian translations - Minix ; Dear Prof. Andrew Tanenbaum, I'm a newbie to the MINIX system and an ex-student of informatic (still passioned with computer, OS and similar stuff). I've come across the site of MINIX and found the project interesting and stimulating and so ...

  1. new italian translations

    Dear Prof. Andrew Tanenbaum, I'm a newbie to the MINIX system and an
    ex-student of informatic (still passioned with computer, OS and similar
    stuff). I've come across the site of MINIX and found the project
    interesting and stimulating and so I've done some translation to
    italian of the partitioning tutorial, the exchange of data and some
    other little pages of documentation, to be of some help (even if it's
    not an important one).
    I've tried to send to info@minix3.org (but not from my google groups
    email address, but fron another one), is it right?
    My english is not excellent but good enough, I think, for these
    translations.
    I've tried to make them as much correct as possible, even if I'm not an
    expert.
    So I hope they would be of some interest to other people to discover
    this OS!
    Obviously,revisions or corrections from others are welcomed.
    Best regards
    Davide

  2. Re: new italian translations

    > I've tried to send to info@minix3.org (but not from my google groups
    > email address, but fron another one), is it right?

    The address is OK, but I don't think it was delivered - could you post
    your files online?

    =Ben

+ Reply to Thread