I am having trouble downloading Minix 3 off the website - Minix

This is a discussion on I am having trouble downloading Minix 3 off the website - Minix ; Are there any website problems or is it my fault. I am attempting to download the latest IDE bz2 file. Any help would be appreciated greatly. Alex...

  1. I am having trouble downloading Minix 3 off the website

    Are there any website problems or is it my fault.
    I am attempting to download the latest IDE bz2 file.
    Any help would be appreciated greatly.

    Alex

  2. Re: I am having trouble downloading Minix 3 off the website

    In: <1166949123.435081.58380@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.co m>, "alexander cox" wrote:

    >Are there any website problems or is it my fault.

    My test downloading of .bz2 file just fine.

  3. Re: I am having trouble downloading Minix 3 off the website

    You can download minix 3.1.2a at www.minix3.org.The .iso file can not
    be uncompressed in Winrar,but it is worked.I use it in vmware,it is
    fine.But I have not burned it to a CD to test.

  4. Re: I am having trouble downloading Minix 3 off the website

    alexander cox wrote:

    > Are there any website problems or is it my fault.
    > I am attempting to download the latest IDE bz2 file.
    > Any help would be appreciated greatly.
    >
    > Alex

    Buddy, as you see ,others dont have your problem with downloading
    Minix3 from its offical site ,so please retry it : )

+ Reply to Thread