Minix and MS Virtual PC - Minix

This is a discussion on Minix and MS Virtual PC - Minix ; I tried Minix on the latest version of MS Virtual PC, and it seemed to lock up while installing the X11 package. Anyone else see this?...

  1. Minix and MS Virtual PC

    I tried Minix on the latest version of MS Virtual PC, and it seemed
    to lock up while installing the X11 package. Anyone else see
    this?

  2. Re: Minix and MS Virtual PC

    I have been install Minix3 on Virtual PC 5.0 release,It seems work well, I
    think maybe you should try that.

    marry X`mas
    дʼ
    news:1166847183.373027.133560@a3g2000cwd.googlegro ups.com...
    > I tried Minix on the latest version of MS Virtual PC, and it seemed
    > to lock up while installing the X11 package. Anyone else see
    > this?

+ Reply to Thread