hello everybody

yes i have yet another question before christmas, and i cant even
guarantee you it's not going to be the last one :-)

in the section on interrupts, the book says:

1) on a return from hwint, restart is executed
2) an interrupt while executing kernel code results in panic

now, my question: at the end of hwintXX, interrupts are already enabled
again and until we arrive at restart's iretd instruction, we're surely
still executing kernel code...it sure is pretty likely for an interrupt
to occur one fine moment while executing these few instructions before
actually doing the control transfer...

am i wrong?

thanx,

martin