how to use grub boot minix 3 from hard drive? - Minix

This is a discussion on how to use grub boot minix 3 from hard drive? - Minix ; I installed Fedora4 , Windows XP and minix 3 on my PC, but now grub can boot Fedora 4 and XP only . I want to boot minix 3 with grub from hard drive other than CD-ROM, can somebody help ...

  1. how to use grub boot minix 3 from hard drive?

    I installed Fedora4 , Windows XP and minix 3 on my PC, but now grub
    can boot Fedora 4 and XP only . I want to boot minix 3 with grub from
    hard drive other than CD-ROM, can somebody help me ?

  2. Re: how to use grub boot minix 3 from hard drive?

    pantaiyang wrote:
    > I installed Fedora4 , Windows XP and minix 3 on my PC, but now grub
    > can boot Fedora 4 and XP only . I want to boot minix 3 with grub from
    > hard drive other than CD-ROM, can somebody help me ?

    You have to use grub's chainloader.
    Please refer to this post for additional details.
    http://tinyurl.com/tutq6

    Bye!
    AntonioM

+ Reply to Thread