IPSec in Minix3 - Minix

This is a discussion on IPSec in Minix3 - Minix ; Hi I am Bandan. I wanted to know if anyone is working on building IPSec support in Minix3. If no, I am willing to do that. If someone is with that job, I would still like to help. I was ...

  1. IPSec in Minix3

    Hi I am Bandan. I wanted to know if anyone is working on building IPSec
    support in Minix3. If no, I am willing to do that. If someone is with
    that job, I would still like to help. I was thinking of porting the
    FreeSwan implementation but that's just a thought. Doing a design from
    scratch also seems interesting.

    Thanks
    Bandan

  2. Re: IPSec in Minix3

    hi there,

    i am a doing a academic project on developing Client Server IPSec
    funtionality in IPSec.it would be of great help to me if u could me
    help me on understanding minix code. all the prototypes and design
    details are ready (only IPSec issues not minix). looking forward for ur
    help and reply.

    thanx a lot.

    bye

    bandan wrote:
    > Hi I am Bandan. I wanted to know if anyone is working on building IPSec
    > support in Minix3. If no, I am willing to do that. If someone is with
    > that job, I would still like to help. I was thinking of porting the
    > FreeSwan implementation but that's just a thought. Doing a design from
    > scratch also seems interesting.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bandan

+ Reply to Thread