lock/unlock functions - Minix

This is a discussion on lock/unlock functions - Minix ; hi every body, I couldn't find source's code of these two functions: - lock(int , char*) - unlock(int ) They are used in kernel/proc.c file (for exemple) line 456. I have looked (with grep tool) over complete source collection ( ...

  1. lock/unlock functions

    hi every body,

    I couldn't find source's code of these two functions:
    - lock(int , char*)
    - unlock(int )
    They are used in kernel/proc.c file (for exemple) line 456.

    I have looked (with grep tool) over complete source collection
    (http://www.minix3.org/download/minix...mplete.tar.bz2)
    without sucess :"(

    It will be great If someone know where is the definition of these two
    functions.

    Thanks !

    Regards,
    --
    exzo

  2. Re: lock/unlock functions

    There are two makros defined in kernel/const.h

    greetz,

    m.
    On 2006-12-04, khalil.ghorbal@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi every body,
    >
    > I couldn't find source's code of these two functions:
    > - lock(int , char*)
    > - unlock(int )
    > They are used in kernel/proc.c file (for exemple) line 456.
    >
    > I have looked (with grep tool) over complete source collection
    > (http://www.minix3.org/download/minix...mplete.tar.bz2)
    > without sucess :"(
    >
    > It will be great If someone know where is the definition of these two
    > functions.
    >
    > Thanks !
    >
    > Regards,
    > --