System Call in Minix 3 - getpids (get own and parent pids) - Minix

This is a discussion on System Call in Minix 3 - getpids (get own and parent pids) - Minix ; Well, since I've seen there isn't to mucho information on ho to do a System Call on Minix 3, I decided to translate a paper I did for my OS course at Universidad Adolfo Ibañez. Here's the link: http://blog.civilizate.cl/page/tech?...ing_creating_a Feel ...

  1. System Call in Minix 3 - getpids (get own and parent pids)

    Well, since I've seen there isn't to mucho information on ho to do a
    System Call on Minix 3, I decided to translate a paper I did for my OS
    course at Universidad Adolfo Ibañez.

    Here's the link:
    http://blog.civilizate.cl/page/tech?...ing_creating_a
    Feel free to post comments.

    Cheers. Hope it works for you...

  2. Re: System Call in Minix 3 - getpids (get own and parent pids)

    thanx

    as you're asking to be corrected:

    índice de contenido: in english: table of contents ;-) (or was that on
    purpose hehe)

    regards,

    martin

    techflat wrote:
    > Well, since I've seen there isn't to mucho information on ho to do a
    > System Call on Minix 3, I decided to translate a paper I did for my OS
    > course at Universidad Adolfo Ibañez.
    >
    > Here's the link:
    > http://blog.civilizate.cl/page/tech?...ing_creating_a
    > Feel free to post comments.
    >

    > Cheers. Hope it works for you...

  3. Re: System Call in Minix 3 - getpids (get own and parent pids)

    Thanx.

    I'll do it when I'm at home and with some free time...

    cheers

    sancho1980 ha escrito:

    > thanx
    >
    > as you're asking to be corrected:
    >
    > índice de contenido: in english: table of contents ;-) (or was that on
    > purpose hehe)
    >
    > regards,
    >
    > martin
    >
    > techflat wrote:
    > > Well, since I've seen there isn't to mucho information on ho to do a
    > > System Call on Minix 3, I decided to translate a paper I did for my OS
    > > course at Universidad Adolfo Ibañez.
    > >
    > > Here's the link:
    > > http://blog.civilizate.cl/page/tech?...ing_creating_a
    > > Feel free to post comments.