Compiling Mimix Source Code - Minix

This is a discussion on Compiling Mimix Source Code - Minix ; Hi.... I want to compile source code of Mimix O.S.and then try to run this comiled O.s. but I dont know the order of compiling the Files.so Plz help me in this regard.....

  1. Compiling Mimix Source Code

    Hi....
    I want to compile source code of Mimix O.S.and then
    try to run this comiled O.s.
    but I dont know the order of compiling the Files.so
    Plz help me in this regard..

  2. Re: Compiling Mimix Source Code

    > I want to compile source code of Mimix O.S.and then
    > try to run this comiled O.s.
    > but I dont know the order of compiling the Files.so
    > Plz help me in this regard..

    It is explained here (skip the part about CVS, the information about
    compiling follows later on).

    http://www.minix3.org/tracking-current.html

+ Reply to Thread