good grief - Minix

This is a discussion on good grief - Minix ; Segin segin2005@gmail.com M E Leypold silverd@gmail.com For heaven sakes, get a room and take your b*ching offline. Nobody wants to hear you whine at each other. When you figure out whatever you are talking about and come to a consensus, ...

  1. good grief

    Segin segin2005@gmail.com
    M E Leypold silverd@gmail.com

    For heaven sakes, get a room and take your b*ching offline. Nobody
    wants to hear you whine at each other. When you figure out whatever you
    are talking about and come to a consensus, please post your MINIX
    related solution which benefits all of us.

  2. Re: good grief

    Blair Armeau writes:

    > Segin segin2005@gmail.com
    > M E Leypold silverd@gmail.com

    > For heaven sakes, get a room and take your b*ching offline. Nobody
    > wants to hear you whine at each other. When you figure out whatever
    > you are talking about and come to a consensus, please post your MINIX
    > related solution which benefits all of us.

    Dear Blair "good grief" Armeau,

    Perhaps you'd care to explain what exactly was offtopic in the thread
    you took exception to? "silverd" asked about hardware support. Segin
    tried to answer that, but unfortunately he sometimes is subject to
    fits of pessimism with regard to Minix, so he ended up with judging
    that Minix will never ever provide the required support. Which opinion
    I found necessary to straighten out a bit, since "silverd" seemed to
    take segins opinion as authoritative.

    You wrote:

    > Segin segin2005@gmail.com
    > M E Leypold silverd@gmail.com

    Please note, first, that I'm not "silverd@gmail.com", and second, that
    "silverd" his completely innocent of bitching (as you expressed it) --
    he just asked a question and got more answer then he probably wanted.

    I could add that your post is not a pinnacle of usenet competence
    either, not being posted into the thread you're complaining about.

    Regards -- Markus

  3. Re: good grief

    Markus,

    I humbly apologize to your greatness and request your forgiveness.

    Blair

  4. Re: good grief

    Blair Armeau writes:

    > Markus,
    >
    > I humbly apologize to your greatness and request your forgiveness.

    Whatever. Your first post (ever?) and then this attitude?

    Goodbye and, ahem, *PLONK*.

    Regards -- Markus

  5. Re: good grief

    In article ,
    M E Leypold wrote:
    >Blair Armeau writes:
    >
    >> Markus,
    >>
    >> I humbly apologize to your greatness and request your forgiveness.

    >Whatever. Your first post (ever?) and then this attitude?
    >
    >Goodbye and, ahem, *PLONK*.

    You tell him. If us old hands want to have a discussion with Segin,
    then newbies should stay out of it.
    --
    Kees J. Bot, Systems Programmer, Sciences dept., Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam

+ Reply to Thread