how can i convert my user leverl argument to a message - Minix

This is a discussion on how can i convert my user leverl argument to a message - Minix ; hi guys, i am new of learning Minix. i tried to write a new system call, under minix 3. my problem is how can i convert the arguments from user leverl into a message, so that it can be pass ...

  1. how can i convert my user leverl argument to a message

    hi guys,
    i am new of learning Minix. i tried to write a new system call, under
    minix 3. my problem is how can i convert the arguments from user leverl
    into a message, so that it can be pass to the kernel when the system
    call is called.

  2. Re: how can i convert my user leverl argument to a message

    wangyongnz@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi guys,
    > i am new of learning Minix. i tried to write a new system call, under
    > minix 3. my problem is how can i convert the arguments from user leverl
    > into a message, so that it can be pass to the kernel when the system
    > call is called.

    See examples in the directories of /usr/src/lib/

    Ciao
    Giovanni
    --
    A computer is like an air conditioner,