how can use cdrom in minix3? - Minix

This is a discussion on how can use cdrom in minix3? - Minix ; i download minix3 3.1.2. i use vmware , but after i install the xwindow and other software , i can't start x-window. os warns me that u should check the path. also ,how can i use cdrom in vmware. i ...

  1. how can use cdrom in minix3?

    i download minix3 3.1.2.
    i use vmware ,
    but after i install the xwindow and other software ,
    i can't start x-window.
    os warns me that u should check the path.
    also ,how can i use cdrom in vmware.
    i use
    mount /dev/c0d2p2 /cdrom
    and mount /dev/c0d2p2 /mnt
    both are wrong ,
    can anybody tell me??
    thank you all!!

  2. Re: how can use cdrom in minix3?

    Please try "mount -r /dev/c0d2p2 /mnt". Without '-r' option, it is
    mounted as R/W by default.
    Search in the old messges for related info.

    tarjan wrote:
    > i download minix3 3.1.2.
    > i use vmware ,
    > i use