X windows setup for minix 3.1.2a - Minix

This is a discussion on X windows setup for minix 3.1.2a - Minix ; To anybody who can help! I downloaded the latest minix 3.1.2a and tried to setup X windows. My video adapter has chipset Intel 82845 G/GL and ps2 mouse. Minix does not have /dev entry for mouse! What to declare to ...

  1. X windows setup for minix 3.1.2a

    To anybody who can help!
    I downloaded the latest minix 3.1.2a and tried to setup X windows.
    My video adapter has chipset Intel 82845 G/GL and ps2 mouse.
    Minix does not have /dev entry for mouse!
    What to declare to xorgconfig?
    How to proceed?
    Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: X windows setup for minix 3.1.2a

    You don't have /dev/kbdaux ?

    cogeka wrote:
    > To anybody who can help!
    > I downloaded the latest minix 3.1.2a and tried to setup X windows.
    > My video adapter has chipset Intel 82845 G/GL and ps2 mouse.
    > Minix does not have /dev entry for mouse!
    > What to declare to xorgconfig?
    > How to proceed?
    > Thanks in advance!

  3. Re: X windows setup for minix 3.1.2a

    Check this out. http://www.minixtips.com/

    kun.hong.ch...@gmail.com wrote:
    > You don't have /dev/kbdaux ?
    >
    > cogeka wrote:
    > > To anybody who can help!
    > > I downloaded the latest minix 3.1.2a and tried to setup X windows.
    > > My video adapter has chipset Intel 82845 G/GL and ps2 mouse.
    > > Minix does not have /dev entry for mouse!
    > > What to declare to xorgconfig?
    > > How to proceed?
    > > Thanks in advance!

+ Reply to Thread