Created a blog entry on installing Minix3 on qemu on Linux - Minix

This is a discussion on Created a blog entry on installing Minix3 on qemu on Linux - Minix ; Hi, I have written a small article on achieveing the above. Please let me know your comments and suggestions. http://algo2c.blogspot.com/2006/09/i...-on-linux.html Arindam Roy...

  1. Created a blog entry on installing Minix3 on qemu on Linux

    Hi,
    I have written a small article on achieveing the above.
    Please let me know your comments and suggestions.

    http://algo2c.blogspot.com/2006/09/i...-on-linux.html
    Arindam Roy

  2. Re: Created a blog entry on installing Minix3 on qemu on Linux

    In article <1158002493.111074.271520@d34g2000cwd.googlegroups. com>,
    wrote:
    >http://algo2c.blogspot.com/2006/09/i...-on-linux.html

    The way you start qemu seems overly complex.

    qemu -cdrom IDE-3.1.2a.iso -hda minix3.img -boot d
    is supposed to work.

  3. Re: Created a blog entry on installing Minix3 on qemu on Linux

    rarindam@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have written a small article on achieveing the above.
    > Please let me know your comments and suggestions.
    >
    > http://algo2c.blogspot.com/2006/09/i...-on-linux.html
    > Arindam Roy

    If you don't mind, I will add it to the Minix3 wikibooks.

    link:
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Minix_3

  4. Re: Created a blog entry on installing Minix3 on qemu on Linux

    > If you don't mind, I will add it to the Minix3 wikibooks.
    >
    > link:
    > http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Minix_3

    Please do.

+ Reply to Thread