Minux Downloads - Minix

This is a discussion on Minux Downloads - Minix ; Is there a list of functional MINUX download sites that someone can provide ? Thanks....

  1. Minux Downloads

    Is there a list of functional MINUX download sites that someone can
    provide ?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Minux Downloads

    Arnold Schwarzenegger writes:

    > Is there a list of functional MINUX download sites that someone can
    > provide ?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Arnold,

    A big bad boy like you doesn't use MINUX. I recommend MAXUX for someone
    BIG like you.

    Have you tried googling for the OS you're looking for? Try using the
    name as spelled in the name of the news group. And I don't mean
    'bonoism'.

    Actually I wonder why you crossposted to alt.religion.dake-bonoism, misc.misc?

    Regards -- Markus

+ Reply to Thread