Invitation to join a new Minix community in orkut.com - Minix

This is a discussion on Invitation to join a new Minix community in orkut.com - Minix ; Hi All, I have created a new unofficial Minix discussion community...Please visit http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=20215172 This purpose of the community is to extend our discoveries on the new working minix, which will be benificial to all kind of OS fans from students ...

  1. Invitation to join a new Minix community in orkut.com

    Hi All, I have created a new unofficial Minix discussion
    community...Please visit
    http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=20215172
    This purpose of the community is to extend our discoveries on the new
    working minix, which will be benificial to all kind of OS fans from
    students to researchers. I am cordially inviting Mr. Tanenbaum and Mr.
    Woodhull to join the community and support us on the way to the future
    of minix.I'll invite all minix lovers to join and discuss on any topic
    related to minix. Hope to see you all there. Wish you all a bright
    future.

  2. Re: Invitation to join a new Minix community in orkut.com

    wrote in message
    news:1157774554.979523.103130@d34g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi All, I have created a new unofficial Minix discussion
    > community...Please visit
    > http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=20215172
    > This purpose of the community is to extend our discoveries on the new
    > working minix, which will be benificial to all kind of OS fans from
    > students to researchers. I am cordially inviting Mr. Tanenbaum and Mr.
    > Woodhull to join the community and support us on the way to the future
    > of minix.I'll invite all minix lovers to join and discuss on any topic
    > related to minix. Hope to see you all there. Wish you all a bright
    > future.

    Argh: web-based discussion forums. USENET is archived for all and
    that makes it the most useful: one doesn't have to ask anyone for the posts
    nor does anyone own them. Web interfaces suck in general and there are
    so many of them. I'll stick to my newsreader thank you.

    Tony

+ Reply to Thread