i can't find this intr_disable function - Minix

This is a discussion on i can't find this intr_disable function - Minix ; Hi,i got a problem. i can't find intr_disable function's definition in intr_init function which belongs to I8259.c. thanks !...

  1. i can't find this intr_disable function

    Hi,i got a problem.
    i can't find intr_disable function's definition in intr_init function
    which belongs to I8259.c.
    thanks !

  2. Re: i can't find this intr_disable function

    It's there on line 50 in i8259.c of Minix3

    cmdn2002@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,i got a problem.
    > i can't find intr_disable function's definition in intr_init function
    > which belongs to I8259.c.
    > thanks !

  3. Re: i can't find this intr_disable function

    Ooops !
    I gave wrong info.

    Sorry guys!

    cmdn2002@gmail.com schrieb:

    > Hi,i got a problem.
    > i can't find intr_disable function's definition in intr_init function
    > which belongs to I8259.c.
    > thanks !

  4. Re: i can't find this intr_disable function

    It's in lib/i386/misc/io_intr.s

    cmdn2002@gmail.com schrieb:

    > Hi,i got a problem.
    > i can't find intr_disable function's definition in intr_init function
    > which belongs to I8259.c.
    > thanks !

+ Reply to Thread