ported a packages - Minix

This is a discussion on ported a packages - Minix ; I've ported a packages: vile-9.4 - vi like emacs. flip-1.19 - this program converts line endings of text files between MS-DOS and UNIX formats. picasm112c - Assembler for the Microchip PIC-family Microcontrollers. jpeg-6b - for GTK+ 2.8 (for testing) libpng-1.2.8 ...

  1. ported a packages

    I've ported a packages:
    vile-9.4 - vi like emacs.
    flip-1.19 - this program converts line endings of text files between
    MS-DOS and UNIX formats.
    picasm112c - Assembler for the Microchip PIC-family Microcontrollers.
    jpeg-6b - for GTK+ 2.8 (for testing)
    libpng-1.2.8 - for GTK 2.8 (for testing)
    Download:
    http://www.minix3.narod.ru/files/vile-9.4.tar.bz2
    http://www.minix3.narod.ru/files/flip-1.19.tar.bz2
    http://www.minix3.narod.ru/files/picasm112c.tar.bz2
    http://www.minix3.narod.ru/files/jpeg-6b.tar.bz2
    http://www.minix3.narod.ru/files/libpng-1.2.8.tar.bz2

  2. Re: ported a packages

    Roman Ignatov wrote:
    > I've ported packages:

    Thanks a lot! I think a reasonable protocol for ported software is to
    announce it here and wait for people to test it. Comments and bug
    reports should go to the author. After the author has gotten enough
    feedback to be convinced that the software is pretty solid, then he or
    she should send it to info@minix3.org in easypack format so we can put
    it on the website for wider testing.

    Andy Tanenbaum

+ Reply to Thread