pci-express support? - Minix

This is a discussion on pci-express support? - Minix ; Hello I am getting a new computer. I want to have Minix work on it so I've made sure the disk is IDE. Now I am wondering if pci-express is supported? Thank you!...

  1. pci-express support?

    Hello

    I am getting a new computer. I want to have Minix work on it so I've
    made sure the disk is IDE. Now I am wondering if pci-express is
    supported?

    Thank you!

  2. Re: pci-express support?

    In article <1149165192.208962.146750@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups. com>,
    wrote:
    >I am getting a new computer. I want to have Minix work on it so I've
    >made sure the disk is IDE. Now I am wondering if pci-express is
    >supported?

    PCI express is supposed to compatible with PCI at the software level.