httpd ported to MINIX3? - Minix

This is a discussion on httpd ported to MINIX3? - Minix ; I did a search through the newsgroup for httpd-related posts and came across a post ( http://groups.google.com/group/comp....67e69f7b431ac8 ) indicating that one could install an httpd package for MINIX3. I wasn't able to find httpd on the http://minix3.org/software page. I notice ...

  1. httpd ported to MINIX3?

    I did a search through the newsgroup for httpd-related posts and came
    across a post
    (http://groups.google.com/group/comp....67e69f7b431ac8)
    indicating that one could install an httpd package for MINIX3. I wasn't
    able to find httpd on the http://minix3.org/software page.

    I notice that Al Woodhall's Minix 2.0.4 page
    (http://minix1.woodhull.com/pub/contrib/) has httpd0994 and httpd0993
    that can be downloaded.

    Has httpd been ported to MINIX3 yet?

    Thanks,
    Chris

  2. Re: httpd ported to MINIX3?

    crandall wrote:
    > Has httpd been ported to MINIX3 yet?

    Hibachi 2.13 has, but I have not yet posted the distribution on my
    server. Its a light-weight simple web server with CGI support only,
    nothing like Apache.

    --
    Anthony C Howe Skype: SirWumpus SnertSoft
    +33 6 11 89 73 78 AIM: SirWumpus Sendmail Milter Solutions

  3. Re: httpd ported to MINIX3?

    "crandall" wrote in message
    news:1149107256.904450.161620@c74g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...
    > I did a search through the newsgroup for httpd-related posts and came
    > across a post

    (http://groups.google.com/group/comp....d/97d3a61537c9
    20b2/bf67e69f7b431ac8?q=httpd&rnum=1#bf67e69f7b431ac8)
    > indicating that one could install an httpd package for MINIX3. I wasn't
    > able to find httpd on the http://minix3.org/software page.
    >
    > I notice that Al Woodhall's Minix 2.0.4 page
    > (http://minix1.woodhull.com/pub/contrib/) has httpd0994 and httpd0993
    > that can be downloaded.
    >
    > Has httpd been ported to MINIX3 yet?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Chris

    httpd is on the distribution cd and is part of your install. Do a "which
    httpd" and you will find it.

    The Grue

  4. Re: httpd ported to MINIX3?

    Yep, there it is, just as you say. It isn't documented in any of the
    MINIX3 pages on the website that httpd is included, so I assumed it
    wasn't there, but I started it up and configured it just fine this
    morning.

    Sorry for the oversight...

    The Grue - James T. Sprinkle wrote:
    > "crandall" wrote in message
    > news:1149107256.904450.161620@c74g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...
    > > I did a search through the newsgroup for httpd-related posts and came
    > > across a post
    > >

    > (http://groups.google.com/group/comp....d/97d3a61537c9
    > 20b2/bf67e69f7b431ac8?q=httpd&rnum=1#bf67e69f7b431ac8)
    > > indicating that one could install an httpd package for MINIX3. I wasn't
    > > able to find httpd on the http://minix3.org/software page.
    > >
    > > I notice that Al Woodhall's Minix 2.0.4 page
    > > (http://minix1.woodhull.com/pub/contrib/) has httpd0994 and httpd0993
    > > that can be downloaded.
    > >
    > > Has httpd been ported to MINIX3 yet?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Chris
    > >

    > httpd is on the distribution cd and is part of your install. Do a "which
    > httpd" and you will find it.
    >
    > The Grue

+ Reply to Thread