Segin, how's the game ports coming? - Minix

This is a discussion on Segin, how's the game ports coming? - Minix ; Just curious. I am currently porting a game I wrote under DOS to MINIX. Just gotta reteach myself curses. : ) The Grue - James T. Sprinkle...

  1. Segin, how's the game ports coming?

    Just curious. I am currently porting a game I wrote under DOS to MINIX.
    Just gotta reteach myself curses. : )

    The Grue - James T. Sprinkle

  2. Re: Segin, how's the game ports coming?

    The Grue - James T. Sprinkle wrote:
    > Just curious. I am currently porting a game I wrote under DOS to MINIX.
    > Just gotta reteach myself curses. : )
    >
    > The Grue - James T. Sprinkle

    My favorite curse lines are:
    Damn thing!