Request from 'fb' port maintainer. - Minix

This is a discussion on Request from 'fb' port maintainer. - Minix ; As the maintainer of the port of the little 'fb' file utility, could someone please build a binary package for the new beta version? You will need to remove the dummy ftruncate function near the beginning of the source file. ...

  1. Request from 'fb' port maintainer.

    As the maintainer of the port of the little 'fb' file utility, could
    someone please build a binary package for the new beta version? You will
    need to remove the dummy ftruncate function near the beginning of the
    source file.

    I'll crack out my official one as soon as i can install the new beta...
    (was going to use qemu to install onto a real disk for use on a real
    machine but that crapped out)

  2. Re: Request from 'fb' port maintainer.

    All,

    > As the maintainer of the port of the little 'fb' file utility, could
    > someone please build a binary package for the new beta version? You will
    > need to remove the dummy ftruncate function near the beginning of the
    > source file.
    >
    > I'll crack out my official one as soon as i can install the new beta...
    > (was going to use qemu to install onto a real disk for use on a real
    > machine but that crapped out)

    I've made a binary package and put it online.

    =Ben

  3. Re: Request from 'fb' port maintainer.

    Ben Gras wrote:
    > All,
    >

    >>As the maintainer of the port of the little 'fb' file utility, could
    >>someone please build a binary package for the new beta version? You will
    >>need to remove the dummy ftruncate function near the beginning of the
    >>source file.
    >>
    >>I'll crack out my official one as soon as i can install the new beta...
    >>(was going to use qemu to install onto a real disk for use on a real
    >>machine but that crapped out)

    > I've made a binary package and put it online.
    >
    > =Ben

    Thanks! I'll be following up with a binary release of my own and a new
    source package which properly handles the presence of ftruncate() in
    3.1.2, and the lack thereof in 3.1.1.

+ Reply to Thread