mount /dev/fd0 /Floppy - Minix

This is a discussion on mount /dev/fd0 /Floppy - Minix ; I have problem connected with mounting a Floppy on Minix 2 . Everytime I write a command: mount /dev/fd0 /Floppy the system says: "Invalid argument"(of course Floppy directory was created). I really have no idea how to solve that problem. ...

  1. mount /dev/fd0 /Floppy

    I have problem connected with mounting a Floppy on Minix 2 . Everytime
    I write a command: mount /dev/fd0 /Floppy the system says: "Invalid
    argument"(of course Floppy directory was created). I really have no
    idea how to solve that problem.

    Thanks for help in advance.

  2. Re: mount /dev/fd0 /Floppy

    It verifies if it installed the Minix correctly. Mainly the record
    that has USR.TAZ.

+ Reply to Thread