Keyboard map and dead keys - Minix

This is a discussion on Keyboard map and dead keys - Minix ; Hello I'm trying to create a keyboard map for the Brazilian Portuguese layout (ABNT-2) but found could not find a way to make the accents work as dead keys. Is it possible? --- Casntos...

  1. Keyboard map and dead keys

    Hello

    I'm trying to create a keyboard map for the Brazilian Portuguese layout
    (ABNT-2) but found could not find a way to make the accents work as
    dead keys. Is it possible?

    --- Casntos

  2. Re: Keyboard map and dead keys

    nojunk@gate.cpmet.ufpel.tche.br wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I'm trying to create a keyboard map for the Brazilian Portuguese layout
    > (ABNT-2) but found could not find a way to make the accents work as
    > dead keys. Is it possible?
    >
    > --- Casntos

    As posted above, I had a patch for this, a rather unclean one, but if
    anybody is willing to update it for minix 3, email me in private.

    Vit Herman

+ Reply to Thread