how to implement profil system call in minix? - Minix

This is a discussion on how to implement profil system call in minix? - Minix ; hello, i've jst switched to minix and want to add profiling support to it...... Can nybody please help me out in this....... i jst wan't to know where shud i add the code for profil system call nd how can ...

  1. how to implement profil system call in minix?

    hello,

    i've jst switched to minix and want to add profiling support to
    it......
    Can nybody please help me out in this....... i jst wan't to know where
    shud i add the
    code for profil system call nd how can i recompile the kernel
    then..........

    thanx!

  2. Re: how to implement profil system call in minix?

    shandilya wrote:

    > hello,
    >
    > i've jst switched to minix and want to add profiling support to
    > it......
    > Can nybody please help me out in this....... i jst wan't to know where
    > shud i add the
    > code for profil system call nd how can i recompile the kernel
    >
    > thanx!

    Install profiles in /etc/rc.d script.

    But serious, does Minix 3 generally receive any params from boot loader?

+ Reply to Thread