Legal problem. - Minix

This is a discussion on Legal problem. - Minix ; Ukrainian state, it seams, threat burning the CD with copyright a as break of copyright, untill other is not prowen. Why does needed GPL ukrainian buearocrates does not understand if piracy does not bring a gain of it. --Quas P.S. ...

  1. Legal problem.

    Ukrainian state, it seams, threat burning the CD with copyright
    a as break of copyright, untill other is not prowen.
    Why does needed GPL ukrainian buearocrates does not understand
    if piracy does not bring a gain of it.

    --Quas

    P.S. Especially dasngerous was breaking a copyright of freenet
    before previous elections by internated persons.
    As could you know interview with immage maker of revolutionary leader
    Yulia Timoshenko can not be removed from freenet if it downloads enough
    regularly.

    I think freenet is a watch dog project, and meassurement of liberties
    in information technologies era particularly in Internet.
    It seams technically hard, slow and needs too much resources,
    but it make such borderline which use to be kept.
    If was no freenet probably I was not able to change some way of
    development of some situations with rarely visited semiliterate
    (especialy in its early time)
    ego-centric web-site. ))

  2. Re: Legal problem.

    Quas wrote:
    > Ukrainian state, it seams, threat burning the CD with copyright
    > a as break of copyright, untill other is not prowen.
    > Why does needed GPL ukrainian buearocrates does not understand
    > if piracy does not bring a gain of it.
    >
    > --Quas
    >
    > P.S. Especially dasngerous was breaking a copyright of freenet
    > before previous elections by internated persons.
    > As could you know interview with immage maker of revolutionary leader
    > Yulia Timoshenko can not be removed from freenet if it downloads enough
    > regularly.
    >
    > I think freenet is a watch dog project, and meassurement of liberties
    > in information technologies era particularly in Internet.
    > It seams technically hard, slow and needs too much resources,
    > but it make such borderline which use to be kept.
    > If was no freenet probably I was not able to change some way of
    > development of some situations with rarely visited semiliterate
    > (especialy in its early time)
    > ego-centric web-site. ))

    Please learn better English, your English is terrible. It is almost as
    bad as the European version of the game "Zero Wing"

  3. Re: Legal problem.

    >> Please learn better English, your English is terrible.

    Shouldn't that be "Please learn better English; your English is
    terrible." or "Please learn better English. Your English is terrible."?
    If you know the answer to the question, then post. Add another useless
    post to the "Daily Segin-Being-An-Idiot List".

  4. Re: Legal problem.

    Megabyte48@gmail.com wrote:
    >>>Please learn better English, your English is terrible.

    > Shouldn't that be "Please learn better English; your English is
    > terrible." or "Please learn better English. Your English is terrible."?
    > If you know the answer to the question, then post. Add another useless
    > post to the "Daily Segin-Being-An-Idiot List".

    Actually, you're nowhere nearer the mark, either. If a semicolon would
    be used, it would be: "Please learn better English; it's terrible," (by
    law of reference). But that's only by law, and a semicolon would divide
    the sentence unnecessarily, so a comma would be preferable for the sake
    of being casual. A period would likewise create /two/ sentences
    emphasizing the same point, unnecessary for casual English.

    But this isn't a grammar newsgroup. And Quas's posting WAS unreadable,
    due mainly to the fact that it was (evidently) translated by software
    from whatever his native language is, so Segin's response to this is
    tolerable, and no more useless than your own.

  5. Re: Legal problem.

    I stand corrected.

  6. Re: Legal problem.

    Hellow.
    I speak propper English.
    But sometimes I do it irregular.

    I wish to thank for those notes regarding my expression way.
    Last summer I spent in poland where I listened English lectures
    on BBC http://bbc.pl , eventually retranslated by local radio.
    For example one of lectures reflected all irregular expressions
    I have done in petition to president Yuschenko.
    I was born in USSR on territory of modern Ukraine,
    first my words was in Russian, I have ancestors
    of several nationalities but I count as my native country the U.K.

    Well in order to subject: legal problem.
    Let me mak some research of this problem,
    in countries as Ukraine, authors meat with problems,
    to publish their creations.
    >From the other hand piracy broke scalable borders.

    In this situation difficult to explain that
    copyright may allow free copying of it subject.

    It reminds some unique situation when
    some people in surroundmend of total authors' ignorance
    made agreement with autorities from foce ministries
    to remove concurents used same functions of embedded software.
    (no kids)
    I did not stude justice,
    but it seams nothing simmilar did not know any law.

    When I come to computer club
    (it's as internet cafe in Holand but without cafe
    to save on broken keyboards)
    and ask to write on CD Minix in most of them
    they refure, and explain it as:
    "we do not write on CD anything protected by copyright".

    --Quas

    P.S. By the way, there is such model of phone Philips fisio:
    sometimes diffucult to guess
    "set date" is from "settings" or from "organizer"
    When I need to make emeregency call I lost about 50 seconds
    on troubles of menu (and about 2-3 minutes) on troubles
    of operator.

    P.P.S. Ones I've been looking for artificial ried in Holand,
    untill did not understand that "reet gemaakt" has 3 meanings.

  7. Re: Legal problem.

    quas@svitonline.com wrote:
    > Hellow.
    > I speak propper English.
    > But sometimes I do it irregular.
    >

    > P.P.S. Ones I've been looking for artificial ried in Holand,
    > untill did not understand that "reet gemaakt" has 3 meanings.

    Sorry, but your English is horrible. Or maybe it's just your /written/
    English, but either way, you're not that intelligible.

  8. Re: Legal problem.

    Вы делаете больше чувства, при писании
    на русском языке (или украинско, вы
    перевели то от). Так, или выучьте
    поговорить английское язык, или
    пойдите к русскому форуму

    On a side note, what? You're trying to burn a CD in an internet cafe?
    Due to the copyright-paranoia, I don't think they do that, your best
    bet is to get a CD-RW drive.

+ Reply to Thread