How to install minix on a logical partition? - Minix

This is a discussion on How to install minix on a logical partition? - Minix ; How do I use the minix setup progtam to install the system on a logical partition? My hard disk has one primary partition and one extended partition that has four logical partitions. The setup program shows the primary and the ...

  1. How to install minix on a logical partition?

    How do I use the minix setup progtam to install the system on a logical
    partition? My hard disk has one primary partition and one extended
    partition that has four logical partitions. The setup program shows the
    primary and the extented partition only.

  2. Re: How to install minix on a logical partition?

    minix require to install on a prime partion.
    I know some dos tools can change a logical partition to prime partion,
    such as PQ magic, but should be very careful.

+ Reply to Thread