Need help implementing tcp/ip on minix - Minix

This is a discussion on Need help implementing tcp/ip on minix - Minix ; Hello, I've coded a tcp/ip layer and http layer. It seems to work but I can't get it work completely as has been asked. Can someone help me with this. I can send you all code and the detail problems. ...

  1. Need help implementing tcp/ip on minix

    Hello,

    I've coded a tcp/ip layer and http layer. It seems to work but I can't get
    it work completely as has been asked.

    Can someone help me with this. I can send you all code and the detail
    problems. If you can help I will be glad to do something in return.

    This is urgent.

    Thank you!

    Valerie

  2. Re: Need help implementing tcp/ip on minix

    Valerie wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I've coded a tcp/ip layer and http layer. It seems to work but I can't get
    > it work completely as has been asked.
    >
    > Can someone help me with this. I can send you all code and the detail
    > problems. If you can help I will be glad to do something in return.
    >
    > This is urgent.
    >

    > Thank you!
    >
    > Valerie

    You just did something that minix 3 alerady has.

    Lynx (a web browser) works without any special sockets layer.

    Or are you using Minix 2? Please, PLEASE upgrade to Minix 3.

+ Reply to Thread