Zero-Filled on Demand (ZFOD) - Minix

This is a discussion on Zero-Filled on Demand (ZFOD) - Minix ; Hey guys, I would like to find out whether anyone has implemented ZFOD on Minix 3.0 before? If Yes, I would appreciate if you could give me your guidance on the approach for the implementation. To be precise, where and ...

  1. Zero-Filled on Demand (ZFOD)

    Hey guys,

    I would like to find out whether anyone has implemented ZFOD on Minix 3.0
    before?

    If Yes, I would appreciate if you could give me your guidance on the
    approach for the implementation.

    To be precise, where and how I should implement the change?

    Since I am looking at a very short time-frame, any help is greatly
    appreciated!

  2. Re: Zero-Filled on Demand (ZFOD)

    School eh? ;-)

+ Reply to Thread