root partition size > 16Mb - Minix

This is a discussion on root partition size > 16Mb - Minix ; How can one install for root partition (/dev/c0d0p0) to be larger than 16Mb (default value)? -ishwar...

  1. root partition size > 16Mb

    How can one install for root partition (/dev/c0d0p0) to be larger than
    16Mb (default value)?

    -ishwar

  2. Re: root partition size > 16Mb

    All,

    > How can one install for root partition (/dev/c0d0p0) to be larger than
    > 16Mb (default value)?

    Currently that's hard-coded in the setup script, so you could hack that
    if you want to change that. Or make a new, larger root partition, copy
    the old one over, and use that..

    =Ben

  3. Re: root partition size > 16Mb

    On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 rattan@cps.cmich.edu wrote:

    > How can one install for root partition (/dev/c0d0p0) to be larger than
    > 16Mb (default value)?
    >
    > -ishwar

    Line 13 of the setup script (at least the copy I have) says
    ROOTMB=16
    and uses that to set ROOTSECTS, so changing that should work.

    3ch

+ Reply to Thread