"Who is doing what" - Minix

This is a discussion on "Who is doing what" - Minix ; I would like to know if the who is doing what section on the Minix 3 page is reserved only for students of the Vrije university? I remember mailing almost a week back regarding my work, but havent heard from ...

  1. "Who is doing what"

    I would like to know if the who is doing what section on the Minix 3
    page is reserved only for students of the Vrije university? I remember
    mailing almost a week back regarding my work, but havent heard from
    info@minix3.org since.

  2. Re: "Who is doing what"

    "Sanky" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:1134243013.395065.170400@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...
    > I would like to know if the who is doing what section on the Minix 3
    > page is reserved only for students of the Vrije university? I remember
    > mailing almost a week back regarding my work, but havent heard from
    > info@minix3.org since.

    Same here - I have written a copy of the text in this newsgroup about my
    wish to do some work on USB to "info@minix3.org" - but I also have
    gotten no response and I was not added... so go figure - I wonder how
    many other people are "hanging out" in this state...

    It'd be nice if you "offical" guys would make it clear if theres no interest
    in 3rd-party people around here.

    If this is not the case, just to give a little overview, I'm currently doing
    a little
    hacking on UHCI as this seems to be the supported controller-type in VMWare.
    I'm doing my testing based on the source of the usb-drivers of freebsd.
    I hope to be able to invest a little more time between christmas &
    newyear...

    So anyone also interested in this topic is welcome ;-)

    Tobias

  3. Re: "Who is doing what"

    Tobias Erichsen wrote:
    > "Sanky" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > news:1134243013.395065.170400@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...
    >
    >>I would like to know if the who is doing what section on the Minix 3
    >>page is reserved only for students of the Vrije university? I remember
    >>mailing almost a week back regarding my work, but havent heard from
    >>info@minix3.org since.

    > Same here - I have written a copy of the text in this newsgroup about my
    > wish to do some work on USB to "info@minix3.org" - but I also have
    > gotten no response and I was not added... so go figure - I wonder how
    > many other people are "hanging out" in this state...
    >
    > It'd be nice if you "offical" guys would make it clear if theres no interest
    > in 3rd-party people around here.
    >
    > If this is not the case, just to give a little overview, I'm currently doing
    > a little
    > hacking on UHCI as this seems to be the supported controller-type in VMWare.
    > I'm doing my testing based on the source of the usb-drivers of freebsd.
    > I hope to be able to invest a little more time between christmas &
    > newyear...
    >
    > So anyone also interested in this topic is welcome ;-)
    >
    > Tobias

    Please send all comments, questions, requests, etc. that need to be sent
    to someone "official" to Andy himself. He made Minix, thus he should be
    the guy to get in touch with when you have a question about
    implementation (of a new feature). His email is .

  4. Re: "Who is doing what"

    No, the page is for everyone. I didn't get your mail.
    Send it again, and this time directly to me (ast@cs.vu.nl)

    Andy Tanenbaum

+ Reply to Thread