Please Help On Studying Minix3 - Minix

This is a discussion on Please Help On Studying Minix3 - Minix ; Hi, all! I'm wondering about any good information that can help me understand more about Minix3 and its source code. I'm not able to buy the book even if it publishes some time. I'd like to find some ebooks\articles or ...

  1. Please Help On Studying Minix3

    Hi, all!

    I'm wondering about any good information that can help me understand
    more about Minix3 and its source code. I'm not able to buy the book
    even if it publishes some time. I'd like to find some ebooks\articles
    or something else on the internet.

    I've tried myself. But I could find very few things that is helpful.

    So, if anybody know, please tell me.

    Thanks in advance!

    /*
    Becker
    */

  2. Re: Please Help On Studying Minix3

    try asking more specific questions, what do you need to know, I dont
    know much about minix, but I have been trying to find info on "dark"
    minix topics, and got into a lot of places. minix has some differences,
    but a lot of general unix stuff is the same.

    cu

  3. Re: Please Help On Studying Minix3

    Thanks, I understand.

    /*