Rumor of last OS - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Rumor of last OS - Microsoft Windows ; I have heard rumors that Vista will be Micrsoft's last OS. Has anyone else heard this? If so, is there any confirmation from anywhere? Thanks. ~F...

  1. Rumor of last OS

    I have heard rumors that Vista will be Micrsoft's last OS. Has anyone
    else heard this? If so, is there any confirmation from anywhere?

    Thanks.

    ~F

  2. Re: Rumor of last OS

    On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:00:42 -0700, Faeandar
    wrote:

    >I have heard rumors that Vista will be Micrsoft's last OS. Has anyone
    >else heard this? If so, is there any confirmation from anywhere?

    No.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_7

    "On July 20, 2007, Microsoft confirmed that Windows 7 is "the internal
    name for the next version of the Windows Client OS""

    Also,
    http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=592

+ Reply to Thread