How can I delete Microsoft Window Vista? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on How can I delete Microsoft Window Vista? - Microsoft Windows ; When I turn my computer on, it usually asks me which window I wan to use, Microsoft Window Vista or Window Vista. How can I delete Microsoft Window Vista? If I go to either one of the windows, there is ...

  1. How can I delete Microsoft Window Vista?

    When I turn my computer on, it usually asks me which window I wan to use, Microsoft Window Vista or Window Vista. How can I delete Microsoft Window Vista? If I go to either one of the windows, there is a message saying that Low Disk Space. What should I do? I tried to delete any unnecessary files but it didn't work.

  2. Re: How can I delete Microsoft Window Vista?

    i have a windows vista laptop and im trying to delete some files in microsoft word. they wont delete.

  3. Lightbulb Re: How can I delete Microsoft Window Vista?

    You have to format your hard drive or the drive which contains your OS files. You can format it while installing a new OS.

  4. Re: How can I delete Microsoft Window Vista?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brunomcnico View Post
    When I turn my computer on, it usually asks me which window I wan to use, Microsoft Window Vista or Window Vista. How can I delete Microsoft Window Vista? If I go to either one of the windows, there is a message saying that Low Disk Space. What should I do? I tried to delete any unnecessary files but it didn't work.
    Hi,
    First you format your hard drive and your contains data save in local disc after you install new operating system.

  5. Re: How can I delete Microsoft Window Vista?

    Format the entire hard disk and reinstall again the windows vista.

+ Reply to Thread