How to share a printer from window 7 to Xp? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on How to share a printer from window 7 to Xp? - Microsoft Windows ; My window 7 is hosting the printer, i have another system which is window XP, my XP PC is able to connect to the network but unable to connect to the printer....

  1. How to share a printer from window 7 to Xp?

    My window 7 is hosting the printer, i have another system which is window XP, my XP PC is able to connect to the network but unable to connect to the printer.
    .

  2. Re: How to share a printer from window 7 to Xp?

    My window 7 is hosting the printer, i have another system which is window XP, my XP PC is able to connect to the network but unable to connect to the printer,

  3. Lightbulb Re: How to share a printer from window 7 to Xp?

    You will need to download a driver for that printer for Windows XP if you already shared the printer on Windows 7 and turned on the "File and printer sharing" in the "Network and Sharing Center" -> "Advanced sharing settings"

  4. Re: How to share a printer from window 7 to Xp?

    Check the services under adminstrative tools and see if the the Print Spooler Service is disabled.

    Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
    Sharepoint Consulting

  5. Re: How to share a printer from window 7 to Xp?

    Hi guys.

    I agree with you...."My window 7 is hosting the printer, i have another system which is window XP, my XP PC is able to connect to the network but unable to connect to the printer"....,

    regards,

    kajal

+ Reply to Thread