Hi, I use two different ISP and those connections working with Mac address. I connected those connections in my main switch. Recently I use my gaming server pc with two different LAN card. I wanted to use my gaming server PC in one ISP and another ISP is for client using and if the Gaming server connected ISP disconnected then itís working with the another ISP. But when I connect my net connection itís getting problem. When I connect it with PPPoE, it shows 691 & 629 error. When I try to reconnect it ten or above time then it shows connected. It may be shows for my different LAN cards. Because the two LAN cardís MAC address is registered with different ISPís. But the real problem is when the pc is disconnected and again automatically try to connect, it shows the same error and the game server is going hang. So I want to fix my PPPoE for my selected LAN card that when I connect or its automatically try to connected, its only working the LAN card that I choose.

Can anyone tell me that how can I fix the LAN card for the PPPoE tools. If it possible, plz give your suggestion to me or mail me @ hunterzonecss@yahoo.com....