Window XP Installation problem? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Window XP Installation problem? - Microsoft Windows ; I have problem on my Dell Desktop. My XP is corrupt and when I try to install fresh XP my PC give me error "Bois on your computer must be update before installation of Window XP" What can I do ...

  1. Window XP Installation problem?

    I have problem on my Dell Desktop. My XP is corrupt and when I try to install fresh XP my PC give me error "Bois on your computer must be update before installation of Window XP"
    What can I do to install.
    i have XP SP-1 with me
    .

  2. Re: Window XP Installation problem?

    You are required t restore bios default settings. For that reboot and toggle the delete key to inter set up options (bios). Being a dell it might be F10, F11, F12 keys...so if you don't at first succeed try try again.

    when there you should have various options such as "restore default settings". when done then save and exit and all is back as the minimum settings to start your computer is set..

  3. Re: Window XP Installation problem?

    Go to bios setting in your computer.Configure it properly.
    And after that boot your XP Cd.
    If it will show error after this also,you have to change your bootable cd.

  4. Re: Window XP Installation problem?

    you have to use another cd of window. some time window cd have some errors.. which creats errors in installing window...

+ Reply to Thread