How to Recovering Password For Windows - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on How to Recovering Password For Windows - Microsoft Windows ; I have found many methods on how to recover the password, but in my opinion, it's not recover, i think it would be good to call that method as "Replace a password" since the Process is not to find out ...

  1. How to Recovering Password For Windows

    I have found many methods on how to recover the password, but in my opinion, it's not recover, i think it would be good to call that method as "Replace a password" since the Process is not to find out the real password but they change the password to a new password, and that's not what we want.
    Here I would like to resume :

    step 1: Boot into safe mode on your computer. In safe mode Windows will only run the bare minimum services that it needs to function. Administrators commonly use this mode to repair computers that may have viruses or be broken in some other way. To boot into safe mode, press "F8" while Windows is booting. You will be given a menu with several options. Select "Safe Mode" and hit "Enter."

    step 2: Log in to the "Administrator" account. Because of how common it is for an administrator to need to access safe mode to fix a computer, an administrator account is often set up automatically during Windows' installation but kept hidden during normal operation. By default, this account is not password protected, so all you have to do to log in is click on its icon in the list of user accounts.

    step 3. Reset your password. To do this, click on "Run" in the "Start" menu, type "control userpasswords2," and press "Enter." A list of user accounts should pop up. Click on your user account. If you want to change the password, click "Change the Password" and type your new password. If you just want to remove the password, click "Remove password." After you have typed your password or clicked "Remove password," click "Change Password" to finalize this change. It is also recommended that you change the Administrator password, since leaving this account open leaves a hole in your computer's security. After you have done this, restart your computer and log into your account normally.

    Other simple way : I would like to introduce Windows Password Key 8.0 . it not only supports XP, 2000, and NT, I have personally tested it with Vista Home Premium and Ultimate. It creates a password recovery CD/DVD,USB Flash Drive for home, business and enterprise. It works perfectly to reset your Windows password. You can download it from http://www.lostwindowspassword.com

  2. Re: How to Recovering Password For Windows

    Oh well, it doesn't really matter if you did or you just say you did. The fact is that you need to gain access to a computer and you cannot "remember" the administrator's password. Now you can visit Petri's Recommended Windows Password Recovery Utility :Good luck

  3. Re: How to Recovering Password For Windows

    There are plenty of ways to retrieve the password. The way that Annyy mentioned is one of them but it's true that there are certain restriction to it that the Admin should be without the password. I haven't really used the Windows Password Key 8.0, so I cannot say anything about its working, but I have heard that if you won't use it in proper manner it would have adverse effects on the system. I don't know up to what extent it holds true, but would not like to use it to recover the password. I would rather opt for something else.

  4. Re: How to Recovering Password For Windows

    DIY a reset CD. with windows password unlocker is a professional windows password unlocker tool, and it can create a password reset CD, which is very smart and easy to use.

  5. Re: How to Recovering Password For Windows

    Its a useful post for windows XP users. It helps the users in recovering his windows password. Thanks for sharing it with me.

+ Reply to Thread