Re: Higher cost of Linux system administrators? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: Higher cost of Linux system administrators? - Microsoft Windows ; dennis@home wrote: > > > "PeterKöhlmann" wrote in message > news:48e5dce3$0$28906$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net... >> dennis@home wrote: >> >>> >>> >>> "technomaNge" wrote in message >>> news:HUeFk.41356$XT1.28853@bignews5.bellsouth.net. .. >>>> dennis@home wrote: >>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Try this on windows. Good luck. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Well ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: Higher cost of Linux system administrators?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "PeterKöhlmann" wrote in message
    >> dennis@home wrote:
    >>

    >>> "technomaNge" wrote in message
    >>> news:HUeFk.41356$XT1.28853@bignews5.bellsouth.net. ..

    >>> What do I care what you believe?
    >>> It can be done as others already know.

    >> It might be. But you certainly don't know /how/
    >> Otherwise you would not evade the question

    > It doesn't matter if I know how, the answer is correct.

    Naturally. Because *you* say so. Spot the flaw

    Translation: You don't know ****

    >>> If you want to know you can ask one of those "really stupid" MCSE types
    >>> educate you.

    >> Why would he want to know how to run minesweeper? Those MCSE types are
    >> not much better than school dropouts. 99% of them are simply oxygen
    >> thiefs

    > Well it doesn't take much to do it.

    Well, as it does not take much to be a MCSE, it is also utterly useless to
    be one.

    > More than you are capable off by the looks of it though.
    >

    > There are several ways to do it too.
    > Why don't you try it and see if you can learn something?

    Why would I /learn/ something which is utterly useless?
    --
    Howe's Law: Everyone has a scheme that will not work.

  2. Re: Higher cost of Linux system administrators?

    I am new to Linux. I have fedora 7 installed on my system. I don't know much about telnet either. I have to connect to this system in our LAN (Linux system) from my system. I want a proper tutorial for dummies on how to establish the connection. Please help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3