I had a trial of Windows Server 2003 on my originally XP Home Compaq
Presario which just seemed to freeze up and get to moments where it
almost freezed up and was going incredibly slow. I then recovered the
PC thinking it was server 2003, but XP Home starting acting a little
similar.

Now it either gives a burn failure on the burn with both Roxio or Nero
or it just failed verify.

I checked the hard drive with Hard Drive Sentinel to see if it's a bad
hard drive and it said 2 bad sectors but other than that nothing
wrong. I talked to some other people and they claim it's possible that
my drive came with that.

The memory in the PC is almost brand-new because I just bought it
about a few days ago.

The specs on the system are:

2.4 AMD Athlon 64
2GB RAM