Erich Kohl wrote:
> A lot of people complain about Microsoft's voracious appetite (greed?)
> and monopoly position in the computer industry.
>
> But then it occurred to me -- how many unique operating systems can the
> industry support?

With a million virus/malware popups/spybots/exploits, Microsoft Windows
has the worst 10 OSes, out of 7475 OSes currently available.

The Other 7,465 are FREE in their lack of lock-in, DRM, monopolistic
practices, and Microsoft virus/botware/malware/exploits.

And, to reiterate, the OTHER 7465 OSes are free to use, free in all
rights of Speech, and respect ownership of personal data files.

Sheesh, too many of you are really believing what Corporate says in the
promotional material.