Frequent disconnections from internet - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Frequent disconnections from internet - Microsoft Windows ; hello everyone i am connecting to internet through nokia cellphone via gprs. from last few days there is some problem. My internet connection gets disconnected automatically after few minutes of surfing or downloading. First this thing happened only while using ...

  1. Frequent disconnections from internet

    hello everyone

    i am connecting to internet through nokia cellphone via gprs. from
    last few days there is some problem. My internet connection gets
    disconnected automatically after few minutes of surfing or
    downloading. First this thing happened only while using outlook
    express. Whenever i was closing my outlook express, the net connection
    got disconnected but now its quite random and only after few minutes
    of browsing its gets disconnected. its pretty weird.

    I even thought of the probablity of a virus so i did scan my pc by AVG
    and symantic as well but no virus infection.

    So plz help me in rectifying this problem

    Thanks

    Kartikeya

  2. Re: Frequent disconnections from internet

    > GUEST wrote:
    > hello everyone
    >
    > i am connecting to internet through nokia cellphone via gprs. from
    > last few days there is some problem. My internet connection gets
    > disconnected automatically after few minutes of surfing or
    > downloading. First this thing happened only while using outlook
    > express. Whenever i was closing my outlook express, the net

    connection
    > got disconnected but now its quite random and only after few

    minutes
    > of browsing its gets disconnected. its pretty weird.
    >

    > I even thought of the probablity of a virus so i did scan my pc by

    AVG
    > and symantic as well but no virus infection.
    >
    > So plz help me in rectifying this problem
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kartikeya

    You should probably post this problem on a cell
    phone board, preferably a nokia one

    http://www.jlaforums.com/viewforum.php?f=258

+ Reply to Thread