Mac Market Share Facts - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Mac Market Share Facts - Microsoft Windows ; "Rick" stated in post UdidnY_L55BaG6LVnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@supernews.com on 5/29/08 9:47 PM: .... >>> He avoids GIMP like the plague because it does not have the name behind >>> them that PHOTOSHOP does. >>> >>> >> Most likely he, like nearly most people, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Results 181 to 185 of 185

  1. Re: Linux Market Share Facts

    "Rick" stated in post
    UdidnY_L55BaG6LVnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@supernews.com on 5/29/08 9:47 PM:

    >>> He avoids GIMP like the plague because it does not have the name behind
    >>> them that PHOTOSHOP does.
    >>>

    >> Most likely he, like nearly most people, ignore GIMP because it has a
    >> retarded UI

    > People that start out on Gimp don't seem to think so.
    >
    >> and is amateur slopware

    > ... in your bigoted opinion.
    >

    >> that was hastily thrown together

    > Years is not hastily.
    >
    >> and
    >> is not nearly as good or as intuitive as quality applications.
    >>

    > It is a quality application.

    I would love to see you support that... with Photoshop as the comparison
    app.

    You will, of course, fail.

    --
    "If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

  2. Re: Linux Market Share Facts

    "The Ghost In The Machine" wrote in
    message news:siq3h5-6gn.ln1@sirius.tg00suus7038.net

    Thank you.

    --
    http://www.as7apcool.com/

  3. Re: Linux Market Share Facts

    "Rick" wrote in message
    news:UdidnY_L55BaG6LVnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@supernews.co m
    > On Thu, 29 May 2008 19:03:41 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> "Cuphea Ignea" wrote in message
    >>> "Sgt. Friday" wrote in message

    >>> He avoids GIMP like the plague because it does not have the name
    >>> behind them that PHOTOSHOP does.
    >>>

    >> Most likely he, like nearly most people, ignore GIMP because it has a
    >> retarded UI

    > People that start out on Gimp don't seem to think so.
    >
    >> and is amateur slopware

    > ... in your bigoted opinion.
    >
    >> that was hastily thrown together

    > Years is not hastily.
    >
    >> and
    >> is not nearly as good or as intuitive as quality applications.
    >>

    > It is a quality application.

    GIMP is better quality than PHOTOSHOP as anyone who uses both knows.

    --
    http://www.as7apcool.com/

  4. Re: Linux Market Share Facts

    "Ezekiel" wrote in message
    > "Cuphea Ignea" wrote in message
    >> "Sgt. Friday" wrote in message

    >>> Try pronouncing that word you wrote, George. Say "right" and
    >>> stretch out the ending "t" sound.
    >>>
    >>> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

    >> He avoids GIMP like the plague because it does not have the name
    >> behind them that PHOTOSHOP does.
    >>

    > Most likely he, like nearly most people, ignore GIMP because it has a
    > retarded UI and is amateur slopware that was hastily thrown together
    > and is not nearly as good or as intuitive as quality applications.

    GIMP has been around years or more than that even. It has a user tested and
    approved UI.

    --
    http://www.as7apcool.com/

  5. Re: Linux Market Share Facts

    Rick writes:

    > On Thu, 29 May 2008 19:03:41 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> "Cuphea Ignea" wrote in message
    >>> "Sgt. Friday" wrote in message

    >>> He avoids GIMP like the plague because it does not have the name behind
    >>> them that PHOTOSHOP does.
    >>>

    >> Most likely he, like nearly most people, ignore GIMP because it has a
    >> retarded UI

    > People that start out on Gimp don't seem to think so.

    Like who? You? You have NO idea what a good interface is. GIMP has
    improved a LOT recently but lots of people dumped it in the early days
    because the UI was poorly thought out and incomprehensible.

    You really are clueless in these matters and should really stop
    supporting things you know nothing about.