Start up consulting? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Start up consulting? - Microsoft Windows ; I have been thinking a while now about starting a consulting business much in the line with my areas of expertise. Where to begin? What should the marketing look like, where do I find the resouces and customers, what is ...

  1. Start up consulting?

    I have been thinking a while now about starting a consulting business
    much in the line with my areas of expertise.

    Where to begin? What should the marketing look like, where do I find
    the resouces and customers, what is the market size, Partnering?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Start up consulting?

    On 5 mei, 12:01, Rishi Boparai wrote:
    > I have been thinking a while now about starting a consulting business
    > much in the line with my areas of expertise.
    >
    > Where to begin? What should the marketing look like, where do I find
    > the resouces and customers, what is the market size, Partnering?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Hello,

    Well first of all you should first start a business ofcourse, but I've
    done that before and I like advertising in the newspaper a lot, or
    making your own brochure and spreading it accross the place where you
    live.

    You should also look for a partner who can supply you with spareparts
    and so on.

    Regards,
    Sebastiaan

+ Reply to Thread